Our Advisory Consulting Team is a group of energetic visionaries, including a Metabolic Support Registered Dietitian who also teaches at a major academic facility, a physician, an attorney, a Registered Dietitian-poet, a university English teacher, a bicycle enthusiast-CPA, a chief financial officer, a graphic designer, and a professor-researcher in physical therapy.
Each team member brings a wealth of experience, perspectives and concerns about improving health for all.
Each of us believes that “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. And the first step in PREVENTION is knowing that chronic disease/s start early in life and chronic disease symptoms are basically PAINLESS symptoms in the early stages, which is why suggestions for action often fall on deaf ears.
Suggestions: move more & eat more wholesome plant foods. There is NO MEDICATION yet created which includes those critical ingredients. However— those are options of which you have control. And those two factors can make a huge difference in your life.
Our messages are always going to be to be straight-forward honest- and maybe a bit repetitive, which is the function of a “little nudge”.
We look forward to serving you.
- Miriam Erick — nutritionist-poet, managing director of the Grinnen-Barrett Publishing Co LLC, morning sickness nutrition specialist at a major Boston hospital, and a private nutrition consultant
- Tracy Gay — lawyer in health care policy
- Steve Ringlee — bicycle enthusiast and co-founder of an insurance health coalition
- Connie Ringlee — English professor, children’s choir director, and bicycle enthusiast
- Sherri Hayes, PhD. PT. — chairperson of the Division of Physical Therapy, Department of Medicine, University of Miami
- Tom Hayes — financial business analyst
- Karen Shea — graphic designer
- Kris Mogensen, MS RD. — team leader nutritionist at a major Boston hospital and teacher at a well known university
- Ed Bartley — business advisor, Partner